Both the educational institutions are fully equipped to be in the group of the top twenty B-schools in the country with new academic inputs, very soft skills development programs and lots of new pursuits, which are currently underway. As well, the schools enhance their teachers resources through visiting faculty, corporate tie-ups, guest lectures and two seminar series viz. Know-how [ ]
Advantages of KIIT (Deemed University)Kalinga School of Rural Managing (KSRM) is the youngest constituent of Kalinga Institute of business Technology (KIIT), Deemed University (www.kiit.org), Bhubaneswar. About 5000 students research full time in B. Technology., MBA, MCA and Meters. Tech. programmes of the School which propagates over a hundred seventy five acres by a prime area in Bhubaneswar. Additionally , [ ]
Interested and eligible candidates are expected to download application form and print about A4 Size paper from Official Website. The last time for submission of license request form is twenty ninth June 2019 without past due fee and 10th This summer 2019 with late fee of Rs. 1000/-. The application form fee is definitely Rs. 1000/- should be paid through Require Draft in favour of The Registrar, JNTUH, payable at Hyderabad, on any nationalized traditional bank. Candidates need to send the filled in form along with all necessary documents and recommended application payment in type of DD towards the following treat by the previous date of submission of application. The unfinished applications and received after the due date will be rejected.
Membership and enrollment criteria
Candidates have to match the following membership criteria to get admission 2019 into Part Time Post Graduate student Programs in M. Technical and MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTATION as follows:
- For M. Tech in:
- Electrical Power Architectural:Candidate should have M. E. / B. Technical. / COMPAGNE in Electrical engineering/ Electric & Electronic devices Engineering or equivalent.
- Strength Engineering:Candidate needs to have B. Electronic. / M. Tech. as well as AMIE in Construction Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Civil Environmental Engineering or perhaps equivalent.
- Computer Science:Candidate really should have B. E. / B. Tech. as well as AMIE in CSIT/ Gadgets and Pc Engineering/ CSE/ IT & Computer Scientific research and Systems Engineering or perhaps MCA or perhaps equivalent.
- Energy Systems:Candidate needs to have B. E. / N. Tech. as well as AMIE in EEE/ Aeronautical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Metallurgy/ Agriculture Engineering/ Exploration Engineering/ Metallurgy and Materials Technology/ Exploration Machinery or equivalent.
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems:Candidate should have W. E. as well as B. Technical. / COMPAGNE in Vehicle Engineering/ Commercial Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Metallurgy/ Aeronautical Engineering/ Marine Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering/ Industrial and Production Anatomist or comparative.
- Bio-Technology:Candidate really should have B. Electronic. / B. Tech. as well as AMIE in Bio-Technology/ Chemical Engineering/ Bio-informatics/ Industrial Biotechnology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Biochemical Architectural or M. Sc. in Chemistry/ Tiny Biology/ Existence Sciences/ MBBS/ B. Pharmacy/ Food Technology/ Environmental Sciences/ Biochemistry.
- Devices and Sign Processing:Candidate should have B. Electronic. / M. Tech. as well as AMIE in ECE/ AMIETE in Consumer electronics & Telematics Engineering/ COMPAGNE in Gadgets and Telecommunication. M. Sc. in Gadgets is not eligible.
- Commercial Metallurgy:Candidate needs to have B. At the. / B. Tech. as well as AMIE in Mechanical Engineering/ Metallurgy/ Professional Engineering/ Professional and Creation Engineering/ Creation Engineering or equivalent.
- Environmental Management:Candidate can be a Graduate in Engineering/ Technology in Civil/ Mechanical/ Biotechnology/Environmental and Chemical substance Engineering or Medicine/ Veterinary clinic Science/ Agriculture/ Animal Husbandry/ Pharmacy/ Fisheries/ Horticulture or Post Graduate student in Mathematics/ Life Sciences/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Earth Science/ Environmental Sciences/ Geology/ Atmospheric Science or MCA with Graduation in Sciences.
- MBA in:
- HR/ Finance/ Marketing/ Devices:Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Level with minimal 3 years of duration.
- Candidate must be employed in regular basis in and around the Hyderabad with minimum 12 months experience because on the last date of submission of application.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University is established in the year 1972 and it is the first Scientific University in India. In the year 2008, JNTU was broken into 4 different universities – JNTUH, JNTUA, JNTUK, and JNFAU by government of Andhra Pradesh, from it was specified as JNTUH. It is located at Kukatpally, Hyderabad in the Telangana Condition of India. It offers various Under Graduate, Post Graduate student, Integrated 5 year Dual Degree Experts, Ph. Deb. Programmes including B. Technical, M. Technology, B. Pharm, M. Pharm, M. Sc., M. Phil cannella., MBA, MCA, etc . It has four constituent engineering colleges and four academic schools/ models as follows:
- JNTUH University of Architectural Manthani, Karimnagar Dist.
- Institute of Science & Technology, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- JNTUH University of Anatomist Hyderabad Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- School of Information Technology, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- JNTUH University of Architectural Jagityal, Karimnagar Dist.
- School of Management Research, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- University of Continuing and Distance Education, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- JNTUH College of Engineering Sultanpur, Medak Filth.
THIS IS THE PLACE
IARE is situated on 26. 72 miles of green space in Dundigal, Hyderabad adjoining quit 05 of Nehru Outer Ring Street (ORR). They have impressive infrastructural facilities to compliment teaching-learning, analysis and administrative services with built up part of 2, 96, 500 sft. housing 55+ smart class rooms, a couple of studio areas, 6 seminar rooms, some conference admission, auditorium and 92 labs. Campus-wide Networking with 2 hundred Mbps Net connectivity, Wi-Fi and LOW LUX facility can be bought. This video will give you an idea of campus facilities by IARE.
Variety is done depending on the prospects performance in entrance test which will be done by JNTUH at Hyderabad. Merit list will be ready based on the entrance test and chosen candidates will probably be called for entrance. The tuition is Rs. 4000/- for every subject registered in a semester which should be paid semester wise and prospects have to pay initial semester fee at the time of entry which is not refundable.
Entrance exam information:The duration of the entrance examination is one hour which consists of 60 aim types of questions. Time table to get the access exam is as follows:
- For Meters. Tech in Structural Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Devices exam will be held in 22nd September 2019 from 11. 00 am to 12. 00 pm.
- For M. Tech in Energy devices and Bio-Technology exam will be held in 22nd September 2019 via 1 . 00 pm to 2 . 00 pm.
- For Meters. Tech in Electrical Power Architectural exam will probably be held upon 22nd September 2019 by 3. 00 pm to 4. 00 pm.
- For M. Tech in Systems and Signal Processing exam will be held on 23rd July 2019 by 11. 00 am to 12. 00 pm.
- For Meters. Tech in Computer Science exam will probably be held on 23rd July 2019 coming from 1 . 00 pm to 2 . 00 pm.
- For MBA in HR/ Systems/ Marketing/ Finance examination will be placed on twenty third July 2019 from a few. 00 evening to 4. 00 pm hours.
- Intended for M. Technology in Environmental Management examination will be placed on 24th July 2019 from 10. 00 was to 12. 00 pm hours.
The Maharashtra Common Access Test (MHT-CET) 2017 outcome was declared on June 3. Close to 3. 7 lakh candidates made an appearance for MHT-CET 2017 on May 11. Individuals must go to the official MHT CET 2017 portal (https://mhtcet2017.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/) or click the link to check their particular scorecards. Though the results were declared on Summer 3, the official website is still [ ]
The Directorate of Education (DTE) has released the MHT VOTRE (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) 2017 recognized answer essential and scanned images of OMR bedsheets on the recognized website today on May twenty six, 2017. Prospects will be able to download the answer tips and match their answers to compute their possible scores. Candidates not satisfied with [ ]
The Directorate of Education (DTE) Maharashtra features notified which the provisional response key and scanned OMR answer bedding of aspirants, who required the Maharashtra Common Access Test (MHT CET) 2017, will be on May dua puluh enam. Aspirants will be able to check the answer keys of all question models on the official website. More than [ ]
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra conducted the Maharashtra Common Entrance Evaluation (MHT CET) 2017 today, on May 11, at evaluation centres in 36 areas across the state. PaGaLGuY spoke to aspirants who required the evaluation to find out how a MHT VOTRE 2017 questions turned out to be. MHT CET is usually conducted pertaining to [ ]
Applications are invited for entrance into Part time Post Graduate Programs in M. Tech and MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTATION for academic year 2019-20 by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University Hyderabad ( JNTUH ), Kukatpally, Hyderabad as follows:
- Meters. Tech: Areas of expertise:
- Electrical Power Executive
- Structural Engineering
- Computer Scientific research
- Energy Systems
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems
- Systems and Signal Finalizing
- Commercial Metallurgy
- Environmental Supervision
Bihar Combined Access Competitive Examination (BCECE)
The Bihar Merged Entrance Competitive Examination Panel (BCECEB) provides commenced signups for the Undergraduate Medical Admission Coaching (UGMAC) 2016 from today, August twenty six, 2016. Applicants, who had used the NEET (National Entry cum Membership Test) this year will be permitted register for the counselling procedure. There are regarding 697 MBBS and eighty five BDS seating [ ]
The Bihar Put together Entrance Competitive Examination Plank has invited applications intended for the BCECE ( Bihar Combined Entry Competitive Examination) 2016 pertaining to admission to Engineering Degree Colleges, Medical Colleges and other professional level colleges. The application process will start on 01. 02. 2016 and will end on 28. 02. 2016. The application form needs to be filled online along with [ ]