BACHELOR OF BUSINESS SUPERVISION (HONS) PROGRAMMEBACHELOR OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (HONS) PROGRAMME|
ACC2203: ECONOMIC ACCOUNTING
MIGHT 2012 TREATMENT – GROUP ASSIGNMENT
" Nestlé with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestlé and is also today the world's leading nutrition, health insurance and wellness company. You will discover about 280, 000 people employed and have factories or operations in more than eighty countries around the world.
Nestlé began in Malaysia in 1912 as the Anglo-Swiss Compacted Milk Organization in Penang and later, progress and development made a move to Kuala Lumpur required in 1939. Since 1962, with its initial factory in Petaling Jaya, Nestlé Malaysia now manufactures its products in 7 production facilities and works from its head office in Mutiara Damansara. �
Having gained the trust of generations of Malaysians, Nestlé is one of the oldest brands in the country, has grown together with the country and was listed on the Bursa Malaysia in 1989. The organization has seeing that grown comprehensive and value, taking its place within the Malaysian mind and area of the community.
Today, the Company utilizes more than 5000 people and manufactures as well as markets much more than 300 Halal products in Malaysia. It is brand name this kind of has MILO®, NESCAFÉ®, MAGGI®, NESPRAY® and SYSTEM KAT® have become trusted home names and enjoyed to get generations. ”
You are required to analyse the financial performance and financial position of Nestle Malaysia intended for the 2011 and 2010. (Please attained the gross annual report pertaining to both years separately)
* A great analysis with the company's corporate social responsibility implemented for Malaysia intended for the year 2011. (2-3 pages only)
5. You should are the following proportions in their overall performance analysis: * Profitability percentages, efficiency percentages, liquidity proportions, financial gearing ratios and investment percentages. (refer for the text...
Recommendations: * Bout
* The record must be published and binded.
* The font: Occasions New Roman: Size: 12.
* One and a half (1½) line spacing.
* The kind of information about the monetary statements has to be bound along with the report.
2. You can utilize various available options (newspapers, catalogs, journal, total annual report, and so on ) to complete the assignment.
* Deadline – 2 July 2012